Beech Park is located at the SE corner of 13th and Webb Road. Its main function is to provide a place for members and their families to enjoy outside activities together. There are playgrounds, a volleyball court and different shelters to hold either family functions or department parties. The big shelter and indoor shelters (old gun club building) are reservation only and the smaller ones are first come first serve. Please feel free to contact the Employees Club for a reservation.
Our ball fields are available to Textron Aviation Employees Club sponsored teams only or for league play for free.
Outside teams, youth only, may rent the fields for practice. Members only! $15.00 for one hour or $20.00 for two. Please call the club for scheduling or more info.
Please be courteous and respectful when visiting the park.
NO GLASS BOTTLES!!
Beech Park Rules
- No open campfires allowed.
- Trash is to be disposed into provided receptacles.
- Possession of a Club card is required at all times while at Beech Park. Child(ren) must be with parent(s).
- No firearms!
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- No 4-Wheelers or Dirtbikes. No offroading!!
- Shelter reservations are required through the Textron Aviation Employees Club Store by calling 316-515-8133.